Applications of LPR Car Parking System
The LPR Car Parking System is applied to parking lots for various purposes according to the use of the parking lot through setting.
[ LPR parking access system for Parking Access Control ]
- We can use the LPR parking access system for registration verification in apartments, business building, etc.
- So, the vehicles registered in our LPR system can freely use the parking lot by recognizing the license plate.
- Meanwhile, operator can check unregistered drivers before entering the parking lot.
- Moreover, operator can additionally use VoIP phones and CCTV cameras to facilitate visitors’ management.
- Operator can also remotely control the LPR Barrier Gate through our management computer to let visitors through.
- In addition, the operator can also check the exit information from the LPR Barrier Gate of the exit lane.
- In other words, the operator uses this parking access system to identify visitors and determine the entrance.
[ Car parking system for Exit Payment Solution ]
- We can apply payment machines at the exit lane for an Exit Payment Solution in small parking lots.
- However, if the operator places an additional payment machine at the center, visitors can settle the parking fee more conveniently.
- So, manager who wants to reduce the labor cost uses the car parking system with the Automatic Pay Machines.
- Also, you can reduce congestion in the exit lane by installing this Automatic Pay Machines in the center.
- That is, the operator can manage the registered or visited vehicles by number recognition at the entrance through this system.
- So, registered vehicles can freely enter and exit the parking lot as long as the validity period or other conditions permit.
- And the LPR car parking system allows the vehicle to exit when the visitor pays the parking fee.
- Furthermore, we have prepared two type of validation function to discount parking fee in this system.
- That is, our Exit Payment System can apply Web validation or bar-coded discount.
[ LPR Car parking system for Central Payment Solution ]
- We can apply this Central Payment Solution to parking lots with a lot of vehicles, such as shopping malls.
- So, the LPR car parking system quickly recognizes the vehicle number and processes the entering or leaving of the vehicles.
- However, the operator makes the parking fee payment only at the center before exiting, so that the vehicle exits quickly.
- So, parking lots with a large number of vehicles prefer to have payment machines located in the center.
- Therefore, the driver can settle the parking fee with the license plate number at the payment machine in the center.
- And the central payment system allows the vehicle to exit when the settled vehicle approaches the exit.
- However, if the driver pays at the central payment machine, he has to leave within a certain time.
- Also, our Central Payment Solution can automatically process discounted vehicle in stores.
- So, the operator can apply the car parking system’s Web or barcode discount according to each parking lot.
[ parking control system for Complex Parking Lots ]
- Customers who have multiple parking lots in the same area can apply this complex management system.
- And we can use this Complex Parking control system for various operating conditions for each parking lot.
- So, our LPR complex managing system can set various operating conditions for each parking lot.
- Also, even within one building, it is possible to classify each floor and allow only specific vehicle to enter.
- Alternatively, different parking fees may be applied to vehicles using a specific parking area.
- That is, it’s possible to set operating tariff divided into various parking lots in one management software.
- Also, our complex system can efficiently use the parking lot by classifying vehicles in various ways.
- Therefore, the operator can set the functions required for parking lot management in the LPR parking control system.
- So, the LPR complex managing system is suitable for complex building that require various functions.
[ Multi parking lots management ]
- Organizations operating multi parking lots will need a single integrated car parking system.
- In other words, they probably want to grasp the entire operating status and remotely control it from a single monitor.
- Therefore, if multiple parking lots are integrated into the whole, the analysis ability of business will increase.
- So, our integrated server can manage multiple parking lots by combining them into one server.
- Also, the integrated server can perform remote control, remote monitoring, data integration and integrated aggregation.
- In addition, the integrated server of the car parking system supports the access of multiple workstations through the internet.
- Therefore, multiple workstations can connect to the integrated server and many operators can work at the same time.
Request a quote