New Intelligent Parking Guidance System [double step calibration]
[ What is different with ultrasonic sensor of Parking Guidance System ]
- Generally the Parking Guidance System requires to be installed ultrasonic sensors at ceiling of every parking bay.
- And that system only can be installed at indoor parking because the ultrasonic sensors need to be on ceiling.
- But our Parking Guidance System can apply both indoor parking lot and outdoor parking lot.
- Because our system needs to be installed vehicle detectors at entrance and exit lane of parking floors or blocks.
- In order words, our parking guidance system is a kind of counting system that counts passing through vehicles in the parking lot.
- And that system can figure out vacant parking spaces and displays them on the LED display boards.
- However general counter system can not be used for the parking guidance system.
- Because there may happen various abnormal driving vehicles on the lane, and that occurs to wrong counting values.
- So we’ve developed a solution to solve this problem by double steps calibration functions in our parking guidance system.
[ New Parking Guidance System with 2 steps calibration ]
- We’ve developed an intelligent parking guidance system that can guide drivers to vacant parking spaces with lower costs.
- This system is a kind of counting system that counts passing through vehicles in the parking lot.
- So it’s a good solution to guide drivers to vacant parking spaces with lower costs.
- However the parking guidance system requires high accuracy rates to guide drivers to vacant parking spaces.
- So we’ve developed an unique automatic double steps correction functions for the parking guidance system.
- That system can apply to both indoor parking and outdoor parking to display empty parking spaces on the LED display.
- So our advanced I/O controller receives the signal from detectors, and analyzes and classifies the signals as the first step calibration.
- Furthermore the I/O controller sends data of the vacant parking spaces to LED display boards.
- Also our traffic computer manages counting values, and checks whether the values are working correctly as the second steps calibration.
- Optionally, this I/O controller ccould work with radio communication devices to save labor costs.
- Because the communication between the traffic computer and I/O controller can communicate by radio.
[ Indoor application of the system ]
- If the parking guidance system apply to a multi story floors, it is mainly used by dividing it in floors.
- However, if the parking lot for each floor is wide, the parking lot could be also divided in several blocks.
- For example, the detectors installed on the ramp between floors to detect the vehicles, and sends it to the I/O controller.
- Furthermore generally there is a multi-display board at the entrance, and each floor has block display boards.
- So the traffic computer receives data of the vehicle detection that the I/O controller sends, counts the number of vehicles.
- Especially our parking guidance system has a signal analysis function that can eliminate various counting errors.
- So our system has a function to maintain the error rate only within certain range with the intelligent correction.
[ Outdoor application of the system ]
- An outdoor parking is a space made for vehicles to park by dividing it into blocks in a wide parking space.
- So the large parking space without ceiling could divide into several blocks to allow vehicles to pass and park.
- Also the display board that can display the entire area of the outdoor parking lot can install at the intersection.
- And the display board of the parking guidance system can display one or two directions.
- Additionally the stand-alone display board could display parking spaces in one, two or three directions at an intersection.
- And the vehicle detectors installed at the entrance and exit of each area detect the vehicle, and transmits it.
- The I/O controller that has a radio communication device can be installed easily with cost saving.
[ Features of the parking counter system ]
- The parking guidance system is a simple solution that displays accurate empty parking spaces at a lower cost.
- So the I/O controller is that can automatically analyze signals and transmit accurate vehicle detection signals.
- Also the traffic computer is that can automatically calibrate the count value.
- Furthermore the Parking Counting System can be applicable to indoor and outdoor parking lots.
- A radio communication device can apply for the communication between the I/O controller and the traffic computer.
- Finally the high-brightness display has good visibility, and it can be dimmed the brightness automatically at night to eliminate the blurring of text.
Request a quote