[ Parking System with LPR technology ]
- Our LPR Parking system can recognize license plates by the LPR parking cameras at the entrance and exit.
- So the LPR parking manages vehicles according to the operation method by recognizing registered and visiting vehicles.
- For example, when a monthly vehicle enters, he or she can freely enter and exit the parking lot until the registered terms.
- Also when a visiting vehicle enters, the system recognizes plate number and stores the entry information in the database.
- Additionally the LPR parking displays the vehicle number and recognized information on the high-brightness LCD monitor.
- And it displays advertisements when there is no vehicle at the lane, so that pedestrians or other drivers can see them.
- Moreover the 20-color illuminates bar always changes color so that attracting the driver’s attention and preventing car accidents.
- And the LPR system provides parking validations for discounting fee in various ways, such as web validations and bar-code coupons.
- So, our LPR parking system supports more stable operation in parking lots from small parking lots to large shopping malls.
- Also there are many advanced technologies in our LPR parking system such as ABCS function, Image Processing Unit.
- Therefore, the LPR system has a high LPR accuracy rates and supports a stable operation without system interruption.
[ How to take sharp images with ABCS function? ]
- Workers can install the LPR camera of the parking system at the entries, exits of various parking lots.
- However when taking an image, you need to properly adjust the aperture of the camera to take an image that can recognize the plate number.
- Furthermore if an LPR camera is installed at outside, it should automatically take clear images even if the surrounding environment changes.
- Since the external brightness is constantly changing, it is impossible to take sharp images without automatically adjusting the camera.
- So if the system does not respond accurately to these various brightness, the recognition rate will be a big problem.
- That’s why, we developed the ABCS, which can always take clear images even when the ambient brightness changes.
- So the ABCS is that controls the camera so that it can always take clear images even in various situations.
- In fact, the recognition rates of our parking systems operating in Korea are almost 100%.
[ Who uses the IP cameras as a DIRECT CONNECTION method? ]
- Depending on how the management computer controls the LPR cameras it can be classified into direct and indirect.
- So, the direct connection is that it uses an IP camera, and connects it directly to the management computer through a network.
- Also the direct connection method is easy to develop, and has a low production cost, so most companies use this method.
- Therefore, this is because the direct connection requires only the IP cameras for connecting directly to the computer through a network.
- As you know all computer must be restarted often cause of broken hardware, O.S problem or virus infected.
- Therefore when the computer turn off, the IP cameras are also disconnected with the computer, and does not work any more till the computer works again.
- This is because all the IP cameras operate only when they receive a control signal from the computer to take images.
- So, if the LPR parking system in a parking lot works by the direct connection type, the parking lot may become paralyzed someday.
[ Indirect connection for Uninterrupted LPR parking system ]
- We’ve developed an Image Processing Unit to communicate with the management computer, and connect with a LPR camera.
- It means that the management computer doesn’t communicate directly with the LPR cameras.
- So, in the indirect connection, an Image Processing Unit connects with a LPR camera for the LPR parking system.
- As you may know, People think that all parking system has to run into 24 hours everyday without any interruption in their system.
- However the management computer has to restart occasionally, and in this case, the parking system has no choice but to stop sometimes.
- Therefore our Image Processing Unit still operates as a stand-alone when the management computer is failed.
- Even while the management computer is down, the IPU controls the LPR camera to take images and controls the barrier gate.
- Furthermore when the management computer works again, the IPU sends the stored data to the computer to operate in normal.
- So, the indirect LPR parking system with the Image Processing Unit is more suitable for complex or large parking lots.
[ Parking System with advanced LPR technology ]
- Our unique technologies introduced above support the stable operation of parking lots.
- Even if the LPR parking system has the LPR camera at inside or outside the parking lot, it always takes sharp images.
- So, the LPR parking system classifies recognized plate number to registered or visitor vehicle.
- And the registered vehicle number is as a monthly vehicle and allows you to freely enter and exit the parking lot.
- And the visitors have to pay a parking fee before leaving the parking lot, and the visitor can use validation coupon or web validation.
- Especially the features of DKEE’s LPR parking system are as follows.
- Always takes sharp images to increase the vehicle number recognition rates.
- Even if the management computer is failed, the parking system operates independently.
- Advertisement or announcements images are displayed on the high brightness monitor.
- The 20-color parking barrier bar attracts the driver’s attention.
- Technical support for failure analysis remotely through internet.
Request a quote