[ Parking fee payment system ]
This system allows visiting vehicles to enter, but they must pay a parking fee before leaving.
[ Application examples ]
- This operation method can be used in almost all parking lots, including parking buildings, office buildings, hospitals, schools, shopping malls, and airports.
- Registered vehicles can be entered and exited freely by recognizing their license plate number.
- Parking fees can be paid using an insert or contactless credit card.
- Parking fees can be paid at the exit or center of the parking lot.
- You can add barcode discount coupons, WEB discounts, or shortcut key discounts for parking fee discounts or free validaion for visiting vehicles.
[ Detail descriptions ]
- The car parking system in a parking lot with a lot of cars must make the cars move quickly.
- So, you will need a device that can read the license plate and process cars without stopping at the entrance.
- Because reading the license plate number, which is a ticketless parking type, is much faster than issuing parking tickets.
- Also, this LPR central payment system reads the car number and classifies the car as a registered or visiting car.
- So, if the drivers pay the parking fee only at the center, it can be processed quickly at the exit.
- Therefore, the drivers can pay for parking by entering the car number at the payment machine located in the center.
- However, if an automatic pay station is installed at the exit, drivers can pay parking fee at the exit as well.
- Our LPR car parking system has a parking discount function for customers who visit the store.
- Therefore, customers can receive a discount with a Web discount or coupon discount when paying for parking.
- And once the driver pays the parking fee at the center, the car must leave within a certain time.
- After then, our LPR central payment system allows the car to exit when the paid car approaches the exit.