New NON loop coil Vehicle Detector [ easy installation ]
[ Non loop coil vehicle detector – single channel ]
- Existing loop detector is difficult to install because it’s necessary to have loop coil.
- So, to solve this problem, we’ve developed an innovative vehicle detector that it’s not necessary loop coil to detect vehicles.
- And it could detect various metal objects such as vehicle, lift car, metal and cart by geomagnetic technology.
- For example, when moving vehicles detected by the geomagnetic sensor, it can work a safety facility to notify to other drivers and pedestrians.
- Furthermore you can adjust the sensitivity of the vehicle detector and time of the timer.
- Also the loop detector provides one output that controls an alarm light and a dry relay contact.
- But the vehicle detection is recommended to be used within 2 meters from the sensor to the side of the vehicle for now.
- And the sensor can sense front and rear, so it is necessary to determine whether the vehicle is parked behind the sensor or passing through.
- For your information, we are developing a new detector that can detect vehicles with more longer ranges, and only one side detection and much improved functions.
[ Non loop coil Vehicle Detector - double channel ]
- This double channel vehicle detector additionally provides a priority detection and a direction distinction function.
- So this detector provides two outputs that controls alarm lights and dry contacts.
- And then it could detect metal objects such as lift car, vehicle, metal and cart by vehicle sensor.
- So, if vehicles is detected by the sensor, it works safety facility to notify to pedestrians and the other drivers.
- But the vehicle detector with present version uses up to 2 meters from the sensor to the side of the vehicle.
- And then it controls an output to control the warning light when it detects a vehicle.
- Also this detector can detect rear too, so it’s needed to determine if vehicles are parked behind the sensor or passing through.
- operator can adjust the sensitivity of the detector and time of the timer.
[ Non loop coil Vehicle Detector – single channel assembled ]
- Since the circuit configuration of the detector is supplied in a waterproof plastic enclosure, customers can easily install, wire it.
- But the sensor of the vehicle detector is recommended to be used with 2 meters ranges form side of the vehicle.
- So it’s same function of the single channel detector to detect various metal objects such as metals, vehicle, lift car.
- And then if vehicles are detected by the detector, it works safety device to notify to drivers and pedestrians.
- That’s why, the geomagnetic sensor can detect only vehicles or metals, and it is not needed to have loop coil.
- Also the detector provides one output that controls an alarm light and a dry relay contact.
- But the detector can detect rear too, so it is needed to determine even if the vehicle is back the sensor.
- When we finish to develop the new vehicle detector, we may not worry about behind vehicles.
[ Non loop coil Vehicle Detector - double channels assembled ]
- The functions of this vehicle detector is same as the double channel of the detector.
- And this detector is provided in a waterproof ABS enclosure for easy installation and wiring by the customer.
- So, the sensor detects only vehicle or metals, it’s not needed to install the loop coil in the road.
- Also the double channel detector additionally provides with priority detection and direction distinction function.
- Therefore if vehicles are detected by the vehicle detector, it works safety device to notify to other drivers and pedestrians.
- However this detector can detect within two meters from the side of the vehicle.
[ Warning lamp for stand alone type ]
- The warning light is installed at the exit of the parking lot as a self-supporting type.
- So it uses to prevent accidents by notifying drivers and pedestrians of the vehicle exiting in advance.
- And the warning light operates with AC 220V by signal of the vehicle detector.
- Therefore if the vehicle detector detects the vehicle exiting, the warning light activates.
- And the warning light composes a buzzer warning light and a signage with back light.
- And the dimension is 130(W) x 1300(H)
[ Warning light for wall mounted type ]
- This device installs as the warning light on the inside or outside wall of the parking lot.
- So it’s used as safety a signal for drivers or pedestrians by detection of vehicle approach in advance.
- When the vehicle detector detects a vehicle, the warning light and alarm sound activates.
- The alarm sound is up to 90db and the volume can reduce by a volume knob.
- Also the warning light operates with AC 220V.
[ Warning light for ceiling type ]
- The warning light is installed on the ceiling in the parking lot, and it works by vehicle detector.
- Also it’s used for the purpose of notifying the direction of the passing vehicle in advance so that pedestrians or drivers can respond.
- So the warning light uses as a safety signal for pedestrians or drivers by notifying the direction of vehicle approach in advance.
- When the detector detects a vehicle, the alarm sound and the warning light activates.
[ Sensor bracket ]
- Assemble type : wall mounted or on the ceiling
- By adjusting the angle of the bracket, the detection angle of the vehicle sensor can adjust.
- So the detection of the vehicle detector forms in an oval shape in both the front and rear.
- Caution: If the direction of vehicle travel and the direction of the sensor are not at right angles using the sensor bracket, the sensing distance will reduced.
[ Sensor pole ]
- You can use the sensor pole when you want to install the sensor at a certain height when there is no wall in the vehicle passageway.
- So if the sensor pole fixes to the bottom with anchor bolts and assembled to the sensor, the pole using a small bracket.
- In other words, the sensors must combine a bracket if the surface is metal that installed the sensor .
- So, they can place side by side on the side of the pole column for the vehicle detector.
- Please refer to the picture below for assembly status.
[ Loop detector for single channel ]
- Installing loop coil on the floor and connected to the loop detector.
- And the output terminal of the detector connected with a warning light.
- Since only one loop coil connects to the single channel vehicle detector.
- It outputs when it detects a vehicle regardless of which direction the vehicle enters.
[ Loop detector for double channel ]
- The loop coil installs on the road and connected to the vehicle detector.
- And the output terminal of the detector connects with a warning light.
- So two loop coils connects to the double channel loop detector.
- This detector can used individually, but the direction discrimination function and priority detection function can used.
Request a quote