[ Taking always clear images ]
Our LPR system uses the ABCS function to always take clear images, thereby increasing the license plate recognition rate.
[ Application examples ]
The camera's aperture is automatically adjusted even if the surrounding brightness changes during the day and night.
Actively responds to backlight, smear phenomenon, light reflection, etc.
Built-in automatic control function for abnormal light brightness.
[ Detail descriptions ]
- We have a solution for taking always clear images and having high read rates in the LPR parking management system.
- So, we developed the ABCS function so that the LPR system always takes clear images, and the results were great.
- That is, the ABCS function included in our LPR system automatically adjusts the recognition camera according to various surrounding brightness.
- In particular, the parking management system needs an automatically adjustment function when using the LPR camera outdoors.
- For example, the images taken by LPR cameras are directly affected by various external brightness such as sunrise and sunset.
- However, a system without such an actively adjustable function will have a lower read rate for each various brightness changes.
- So, we added the innovative ABCS to the LPR parking management system to respond to various conditions of external brightness.
- In fact, we are confirming almost 100% read rate in parking lot projects operating in Korea.